Gear Rental Day:
Please plan to attend this session if:
- Your child still needs gear for SPRING LEAGUE LACROSSE
- Your child needs to return gear from BLC's last spring, summer, or fall lacrosse programs
- Your child needs to exchange gear previously rented
- Your family is still among the handful of families who no longer need the gear you originally rented but have not yet returned it or indicated your desire to continue renting that gear
If you're a new renter, it would incredibly helpful for you to e-mail email@example.com, indicating that we'll be seeing you on January 13 or February 3. If you do that, we can send you a rental form which you can fill out in advance and make the rental process that day go more smoothly.
PLEASE NOTE: We expect to have the gear rental/exchange day at the club's storage shed -- as we usually do -- but please monitor your e-mail as we may decide to have it at a different location, which we would announce in advance.
*The gear shed is at 601 Cedar Street in Berkeley @ Eastshore Highwayin the Extra Space Storage Facility.
The code to get through the main gate is *2532#
The BLC shed is # Q011, walk north from the car entrance, the shed will be down the row on your left.
If you are renting or exchanging gear, please bring with you:
1) Your child: They need to try on the gear before we can rent it to them.
2) CASH or CHECK (no credit cards) to pay for the rental. (We will also be able to take Venmo at that time.)
AGAIN, if you are renewing gear you already have and don't need to exchange for a different size, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with "GEAR RENEWAL" in the subject line and describe your situation. We will respond with details about how to pay by mailed check, PayPal, or Venmo.